Monday, February 19, 2018

En Provence and Ringo Lake Update: One Down, One To Go!

http://emsscrapbag.blogspot.com/2018/02/moving-it-forward_19.html

This will be the last time "En Provence" will be part of the Moving It Forward Monday link up for a while because....


....it's a top!  Finally got it done on Friday and it's a big'un!!  Right now it's topping out at 123" square so even with shrinkage when I quilt it, this one will be generous on my queen-size bed.  Well, it's done in terms of the mystery --- I still plan to "add a little something" to that second neutral border.  I've also got ideas (and leftover fabric) to start on the backing but that too will probably wait.


I also added to the "Ringo Lake" block stack during the week but didn't sew anything this weekend so have some catching up to do.

 I was also supposed to make decisions on the wholecloth this weekend but I think I was in "flimsy focus withdrawal" so took the weekend off from doing anything quilting related.  I've got a few shows on the DVR to watch so once I post this, I'll be heading back to the machine!

You can find out what other projects where nudged a little further along last week over at Em's Scrapbag blog for Moving It Forward Monday!

1 comment:

em's scrapbag said...

Congrats on moving En Provence to the flimsy stage. It looks great!