So what's on board for the November List?
1. Fall Decorating Projects: The other projects I had wanted to work on last month included two small table mats, a pillow cover and a treat jar to decorate so I'm going to see if I can try to get one, some or all of those done this month. I have other decorating things to do around the house in prep for Thanksgiving so I'm hoping each thing will motivate me to get some of the quilt projects done to complement them.
2. Slow Sunday Stitching: QAYG blocks. This is something I'm hoping to pick back up after seeing a finished one on another blog (hopefully more on that later!). I expect this to be an ongoing weekly project through the end of the year. If I can stick with it, it will also warm me up for the hand quilted wholecloth project I want to start in 2017.
3. QOV #1 and #2: I want (at minimum) to get the backs made up and get these layered and basted for quilting. Only if time and desire permits, I wouldn't mind getting them quilted as well.
4. Double Wedding Ring: I'd like to get this one off the list this year so want to get back to it. Looking to at least get the applique borders on and if possible, layered and basted as well.
5. Black & White Mini Quilt: This is a decorating wild card. Like the t-shirt quilt, it's a project I've been thinking of doing for a long while. However, it is something I have to design and I've already established that DESIGN TAKES TIME in the project planning process! What I am willing to try to do is give myself a day or two to explore what ideas I have. If I feel I can move it forward I'll do so, otherwise it'll have wait a little longer for another time and place.
I can see everything except #5 scheduled into weekly "To Do" lists. As always the challenge will be to then stick to that along with the other things in life I have to do. Getting to #5 is going to depend on if I don't get derailed off of whatever I schedule and then wind up with some excess free time for it. As always we'll see, we'll see, we will see!