Case in point: despite planning to work on my aunt's doll quilt yesterday and today, I got zip, nada done (can you say "too much surfing?"). Fortunately all it took was Bari's blog to come up in the Google Reader to remind me of the tasks at hand that I am neglecting. And since I have a meeting to go to with DS1 tonight and Parent Teacher Conferences Friday afternoon, I'm still not too sure how much I'll get done this week. But I'll have a go at a list anyway (sorry, no work, no pictures!).
This Week's Goals:
- Complete the applique on the Amish Doll Quilt. If accomplished start (and finish?) the quilting.
- If doll quilt gets done before next Friday, post to Amy's Fall Blogger's Quilt Festival.
- Complete the remaining six blocks for the Sage Sampler. Decide on the layout and whether it needs/there is room for sashing.
- Cut out the Christmas Tree skirt.
- Complete assignments for the Quilt Whisperer class.