And the quilting on the Amish Doll quilt has started off just like the applique did -- more challenging than expected and therefore very slow going and not finished. On the other hand, I am on track with the prep of my Double Wedding Ring centers and those should be ready for travel next week (is it Thanksgiving already?!?!?).
Last Week's Goals:
- (Finally) Start and finish the quilting on the Amish Doll Quilt. Did get a little done but it's still (slowly) ongoing.
- Make one block for the Sage Sampler. Nope was too focused on the DWR work.
- When the fabric comes, make the "Blue & White" Doll quilt top. Nope, because the fabric hasn't come yet.
- Do machine applique of DWR blocks in prep for Thanksgiving trip. Yes, only have the last two rows left to applique and trim.
|The pattern, the layout for the fabrics for my centers, what's been appliqued and/or cut so far.|
|An example of the (machine) appliqued centers and the remaining two rows to do. And boy do I need a new ironing board cover!|
This Week's Goals:
- Continue to work on the quilting on the Amish Doll Quilt. (I've learned my lesson, no more promises for a finish until it's finished!)
- Make one block for the Sage Sampler.
- When the fabric comes, make the "Blue & White" Doll quilt top.
- Finish the machine applique of DWR block centers in prep for Thanksgiving trip.
Now that I'm done reporting, I'm headed over to Bari's to see what everyone else got done this week!