It has taken far longer than I had expected but I finally got some finishes on the board! When I pledged nine projects for Finn's Year-End Challenge in October, I did it thinking that the two doll quilts I have been struggling with for weeks -- no months -- would have been finished by the end of October at the latest. Now that they are finished I am hoping that momentum will kick in for the rest of the projects I want to do. Most of them just need quilting. I may not complete nine but I am still hopeful (with sixteen more days left?!?!) that I can get pretty close.
Last Week's Goals:
- Finish the quilting on the Amish Doll Quilt. Done!
- Make the blue and white doll quilt top. Done!
- Work steadily on the DWR top. O.k., did not get to this one.
- Layer #2, the Christmas Tree skirt, the Schnibble top and the Crumb top for quilting. The first two are DONE, the other two - nope.
|Finished quilt before washing off the markings.|
This Week's Goals:
- Do the quilting on the blue & white quilt and mail off both doll quilts.
- Quilt the Tree Skirt (and decorate the tree purchased on Sunday!)
- Layer the Schnibble and Crumb quilts and quilt them.
- Start quilting the Brrr Park! quilt (already layered from last year).
So keeping hope alive, head on over to Bari's to see what everyone else has in store for the remaining weeks of 2010.