Friday, July 1, 2011

Missed the Deadline

Despite making a lot of progress on the UGRR/Pioneer project over the last few days I was unable to get this completed by the PHD Challenge deadline.  I am not totally disappointed since I know that without the pressure of the Challenge deadline, I probably would have never gotten this project even this far.



As it stands now, the two tops are layered, having added borders to the centers and even adding some monogramming to the Pioneer top. 






I'd still like to get this done before summer's end but also have the three other Civil War fabric projects that I want to work on, a quilt I want to make to display for the Fourth of July (at this point crazy, I know) and I got the yellow solids I wanted for Bonnie Hunter's latest quilt-a-long.  But now I can relax a bit and try to work at my own pace while still pushing myself to stay on task.

No comments: