NOT DONE and now I'm behind a month because I didn't get to prepare the one for June. June's stocking will be the last of the stockings and with it done, July means it's time to start work on the mittens.
3. Applique: Work on and finish Spring Fling so I can hang it for the season before it's over. Now that Heart & Home is tabled until the Fall, I still need to decide whether I will machine or hand applique this one and whether it will temporarily become my Slow Sunday Stitching project.
Since Summer started last week, that goal is a bust since this one is NOT DONE. The question now is whether to still try to work on this or put it away until next year?
4. Gift Quilts: Once again, I still NEED to start work on the baby quilt.
5. WIP: Work on Thea's Puzzle, make up quilt sandwiches for the FMQ Mystery at Lori's Inbox Jaunt and plan the Seminole bands for the kitchen curtain project. Again, more Spring season clean-up.
6. Quilts of Valor (aka No Longer A New Project): Fortunately because I had planned to work on QOVs throughout the summer months there's still time to make up for the Memorial Day one and still make one to commemorate Flag Day in June and one for the Fourth of July.
Once again, for July, the Goals will be much of the same:
4. Hand Work: I will finish up the little "Crow" wall hanging. I also still want to resume "Slow Sunday Stitching" but still need to decide with what. Another "To Be Determined".
5. Gift Quilts: Yes, still keeping the baby quilt o the agenda. Actually at this point, I can slate it for a first birthday gift.
6. WIP: Quilt Thea's Puzzle and make up the quilt sandwiches for the FMQ Mystery at Lori's Inbox Jaunt and plan the Seminole bands for the kitchen curtain project.
7. Quilts of Valor: There's alot of ground to make up on this one. If I can finish some other stuff maybe I can finally pull these out and make some headway on them.