Monday, January 23, 2017

En Provence Update

Just so you don't think that all I've been working on has been labels, I've also been keeping up on my En Provence project.  As of this past weekend:

 
  • the four patches for Part 1 (neutrals - 221) are done.
  • the four patches for Part 3 (purples -169) are done. 
  • the purple and neutral HSTs (64) for Part 5 are done. 
  • I've cut the (80) neutral center triangles and (160) purple side triangles so I can piece the triangles-in-a-square for Part 4. 
  • I've also cut the (100) neutral center triangles for Part 2 but I'm still not totally sure I'm satisfied with the mauve fabric I've chosen for that part so will wait until after I've pieced the QSTs for parts 6 and 7 to test it out with all the other parts.
  • Some neutral and light purple strips have been cut and set aside to cut the QST triangles for Part 6.
  • Some neutral strips have been cut and set aside to cut the QST triangles for Part 7.
I'll be sewing up the Part 4 triangles-in-a-square during the week leader/ender style.  I also plan to set up strips for my Bonnie Hunter Scrappy Trips blocks to leader/ender when any of the En Provence sewing finishes up.

It's great that this one has no deadline so I can just work on it when time allows.  Look forward to seeing how it progresses!

No comments: