|These are the minis.|
|Although this one needs some additional fabric and finishing.|
So what's on board for March?
1. UFOs: Quilting on the Civil War lap and mini quilts. Hopefully the third time on the list will be the charm!
2. Wool/BOMs: Continue work on the next blocks for the wool Ornament and Heart & Home BOMS. The plan is to finish the last three Heart & Home blocks and complete the quilt this month as well.
3. Hand Work: I'll continue "Slow Sunday Stitching" restarting work on my old Quilt-As-You-Go project. I'd also like to mount the finished Lincoln/Obama Redwork from last month onto the quilt it was made to be added to.
4. Gift Quilts: Once again, I need, need, need to start work on the baby quilt (its now long overdue!!!)
5. New Project/Challenge: I'm going to cut out two new solids projects because I want to use the leftover stash from them for the FMQ Mystery at Lori's Inbox Jaunt and another solids project down the road.
Onward Quilting Soldier!!