Sunday, April 22, 2012

Bonnie Hunter at the Northern Star Quilt Guild Show May 5 & 6, 2012

Just found out that Bonnie Hunter will be lecturing and giving a workshop  at the Northern Star Quilt Guild Show that will be held on Saturday May 5 and Sunday May 6, 2012 in Somers, NY!!!!

The workshop is on Monday, May 7th on her "Jared Takes A Wife" Quilt.   It is already full (darn!) however, there is also a wait list.  Bonnie will be giving lectures on both show days at 11 AM on her "Scrap Savers System" on Saturday and on her "Scraps and Shirttales" books and methods on Sunday.  There will also be a lecture on Saturday by Tom Hennes who is the Founder and Chief Designer of Thinc Design, the design group that did the "Infinite Variety" red and white quilts show with the American Museum of Folk Art last year.   

You can view the the show schedule here and the vendors here.

I am excited to attend this year.  I have long wanted to see Bonnie in person but she is usually too far away for me to go.  The last (and first) time I attended this show was in 2009.  I got to meet a quilter I knew from blogging (Renee from Quilted Artistry) and saw a great presentation by Susan Cleveland

This one should be a fun event so I hope to see you there!

No comments: