Sunday, March 1, 2015

Getting It Done in 2015: February Recap/March List

Another month begins and so it's time to look back at the month that passed.  Here's what I had hoped to work on for February:
 
1.  UFOs:  Quilting on the Civil War lap and mini quilts, this time hopefully with finishes. 
STILL NOT DONE.
 
These are the minis.
 
2.  Wool/BOMs: Continued work on the next blocks for the two wool BOMS, finish the Valentine's Table Topper: DONE
 


Although this one needs some additional fabric and finishing.
 
 
 
......and start on a new one:  another topper that will be a kitchen wall hanging NOT DONE
   


3.  Hand Work:  I'll continue or finish the "Slow Sunday Stitching" Redwork. DONE
 
 
 ..... AND if I finish it, I will restart an old Quilt-As-You-Go project. NOT DONE
 
 
4.  Holiday Quilts:  I'll finish the blocks, top and quilting on "Vintage Cherries".
JUST FINISHED TODAY, SO DONE!
 

 
5.  Gift Quilts: I need, need, need to start work on the baby quilt (its now long overdue!!!
NOT DONE
  

So what's on board for March?

1. UFOs:  Quilting on the Civil War lap and mini quilts.  Hopefully the third time on the list will be the charm!
2.  Wool/BOMs: Continue work on the next blocks for the wool Ornament and Heart & Home BOMS.  The plan is to finish the last three Heart & Home blocks and complete the quilt this month as well. 
3.  Hand Work:  I'll continue "Slow Sunday Stitching" restarting work on my old Quilt-As-You-Go project.  I'd also like to mount the finished Lincoln/Obama Redwork from last month onto the quilt it was made to be added to.
4. Gift Quilts: Once again, I need, need, need to start work on the baby quilt (its now long overdue!!!)
5.  New Project/Challenge:  I'm going to cut out two new solids projects because I want to use the leftover stash from them for the FMQ Mystery at Lori's Inbox Jaunt and another solids project down the road.

Onward Quilting Soldier!!

No comments: