Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Patchwork Times UFO Challenge Updates

I totally missed reporting on the July UFO number this month which was #3.  That's probably because I didn't work on it at all.  For me it was supposed to be to layer and quilt my Merrimac Dresdens!


Unfortunately it didn't even get layered since I've been working on the BOMs and the DWR.  I have decided on the quilt stitch designs and have the backing but until it is layered it can't even be added to the ever growing "To Be Quilted" pile.


 In fact, most of my Challenge list projects are tops that need to be quilted.  Today Judy issued the the August number which is #7 and for me that is my Aunt Grace BOM.






Considering that I've been focusing on BOMs lately, maybe I can get this one done before summer's end?  I'm not so sure given my PTUFOC completion track record is 0 for 7.  Like the Dresedens, I have given some thought to how I want to quilt it and have the backing but until it is layered it too can't join the "To Be Quilted"stack. 

To add insult to injury, I've got two projects I'd like to start this month.  At this point I'm going to plead the fifth and not make any promises. Hope you are way more up to date on your projects!

No comments: