Monday, June 15, 2020

Taking A Break

Unfortunately, all the recent hyper-productivity I've been fortunate to get to do lately and my plans to focus on machine quilting will be on hiatus for a while.  A health condition I had been monitoring recently took a turn which requires surgery which also means an extended recovery period.  So if the blog is quiet, know that I am not among the missing, just need to take a step back to focus on my health and strength for a while.  I may also not be able to reply to comments for awhile so again, if I do not respond know that I appreciate your comments none the less. 

Prior to the procedure, I had set up some hand work projects since I don't expect to have the stamina to sit at the machine for a bit.  With any luck, I'll be able to post about those in the interim.  I also set up all of my machine projects so they are ready to be returned to when I have the strength to do so.  Looking forward to putting this to good use when I do:

15 Minutes of sewing at a time may be all I can eventually handle!
I'm hoping this won't be too long a break.  The good news is that a recovery period will mean more time to blog surf so I look forward to checking out the posts of all my favorite bloggers while recuperating.  This means I get to comment more frequently than I have while I have been in my "Quarantine Quilting" haze.   Recuperation does have its blessings!

3 comments:

M L said...

Wishing you a swift recovery! Your journey is SO inspiring, I have decided to back to the beginning and reread, especially about the Accuquilt investment.
Take Care!

Vireya said...

All the best for your surgery and recovery time!

Frédérique - Quilting Patchwork Appliqué said...

Take care, and I hope you will recover well.