I left off last night having completed the basting of the center so have been finishing up the edges this morning and may try to start quilting it.
Basting is done. However, the ends of the cut of fleece I bought were cut really uneven so I should have paid more attention to the over all size I made the top. I'm going to have to patch two corners of the backing. Could be an opportunity to piece in the label!
I also want to get the mug rug for the giftee's wife started:
Note: I'll be doing a different Word Key option than the one pictured. On the Post-It are my notes for reducing the original size of the pattern (a small wall hanging) to mug rug size.
I got most of it cut out. I can't find my serrated scissors to cut out the applique letters so will have to do some searching so I can complete that part.
Then there's the next set of En Provence QSTs halves to be pressed open......
If I sew the QSTs then I'll also leader/ender this next Scrappy Trips block:
I'm really starting to enjoy seeing these go up on the design wall. They sew up fairly quickly so I just may make this a daily "30 Minutes of Sewing" project from here on.