Friday, December 27, 2019

The Seven Days of New Year's: Day 2

I'm taking the days between the Day-After-Christmas and New Year's Day to spend some time in my quilt space.  Ahhh, another day to work on whatever I want!  And this time around there are no "official" deadlines, just things I'd like to accomplish before the New Year starts.  So what's on the agenda for today?

Well, yesterday I started work on finishing the letters for my own "Make It Scrappy" quilt.  I made one as a wallhanging for my MIL and now I'm working on a lap quilt for myself.  I had started some of my letters as I made the one for her, so want to now complete my letter set.  I had prepped all the remaining letters yesterday but only got one sewn up.  Now's the time to finish the rest!

The good news, the letters are done.....


....and in place.


Next is making three more Sawtooth Stars for the layout.  I did manage to get one done.


Bonus:  I also got some more Pinwheel blocks done for the "Old Tobacco Road" Quiltville mystery courtesy of some leader/ender work.


That's it for today!

No comments: