Saturday, December 28, 2019

The Seven Days of New Year's: Day 3

Continuing to work on projects in the days between the Day-After-Christmas and New Year's Day, let's see what's on the agenda for today:

Still more to do more for the "Make It Scrappy" Quilt.  I'd love to get it completely kitted up with all the blocks before New Year's.  For that I needed to make two more star blocks.  I got a late start but got them done.



Now that those are done, the last thing needed will be the section of Arrow blocks.  However, I need to stop early tonight so that will be a task for another day. 

More blocks made today meant I also got to make more Pinwheels for "Old Tobacco Road".  I got ten more done today. 


...but in typical mystery fashion, I need so many more!

That's it for today!

1 comment:

Vireya said...

The pinwheels are looking good!

I saw a post on Instagram this morning from someone who had just completed their Old Tobacco Road - 11 years in the making. I hope this will take you to it: https://www.instagram.com/p/B6moU7GHdnf/