Friday, December 31, 2021

The Seven Days of New Years 2021 - Day 6

We're almost there.....


So this is the last check-in for 2021.  The good news is that one more "Snowflake" is done!


Hopefully by the end of the weekend, I can get the last block done and have a winter wall hanging well before January ends!  

On the quilting front, I started on the green "Wine Glass" sections today and got three done.

I played with two more feather types today, one from Angela Walter's Fabulous Feathers Challenge and one from a book by Sue Nickles.  So at this point I have about a third of the quilt done and look forward to getting to the finish line on this one soon too.

Also, let me say this:  An important gadget that has helped keep the stitching going without interruption:  my Sidewinder Bobbin Winder!

So, I'll be spending the rest of the evening waiting for the ball to drop.  Hoping you are either celebrating with friends and family or relaxing and waiting for another New Year to start.  In either case, I look forward to seeing you on the other side!

1 comment:

Vireya said...

I've been on the other side for nearly a whole day, and it has been fine so far!

Hope your 2022 is fantastic.