- the four patches for Part 1 in neutrals are done.
- the four patches for Part 3 in purples are done.
- the purple and neutral HSTs for Part 5 are done.
- I've cut the neutral center triangles andpurple side triangles so I can piece the triangles-in-a-square for Part 4.
- I've also cut the neutral center triangles for Part 2 but I'm still not totally sure I'm satisfied with the mauve fabric I've chosen for that part so will wait until after I've pieced the QSTs for parts 6 and 7 to test it out with all the other parts.
- Some neutral and light purple strips have been cut and set aside to cut the QST triangles for Part 6.
- Some neutral strips have been cut and set aside to cut the QST triangles for Part 7.
It's great that this one has no deadline so I can just work on it when time allows. Look forward to seeing how it progresses!